30 top crypto and web3 podcasts
Every week I listen to ~20 different podcasts to stay up to date on what’s happening in the crypto, web3, NFT, gaming and tokenomics landscape. I’ve found podcasts to be a great way to consume ideas, find leads, research directions and get inspiration on what works and doesn’t work in the space.
Sifting through so many podcasts though can be a challenge, so here’s a list of 30+ podcasts that are worth having on your radar.
How to: best way to search is simply ctrl+F and search for keywords to find the right podcast.
List of Web3 & Crypto podcasts to listen to
- Uncommon Core: Hasu and Jon Charbonneau dive deeply into infrastructure topics
- Bell Curve: Seasons on in depth topics (mainly infrastructure focused) and weekly recaps on crypto news.
- Invest in Music: Web3 music
- Boys Club podcast: The Boys Club DAO podcast is a short discussion on topics of the day mixed with the experience of founders building the DAO.
- Citadel Dispatch: Matt Odell on Bitcoin and freedom tech.
- The Edge: Defi Dad on different crypto and defi related topics
- 0xResearch: Blockworks Media’s more in depth research podcast
- Game Economist Cast: discussions on game economies including web3 and web2 games.
- I Pledge Allegiance: Long form conversations on governance, infrastructure and founder discussions
- Web3 Breakdowns: 45 minute conversations on different topics in web3
- Economics Design: Podcast focused on tokenomics and game and economy design.
- Good Game: Long discussions on different topics in crypto, gaming and economics with a traders angle
- Steady Lads: Weekly recap discussions on different topics in crypto with a trader and hedge fund/market maker angle.
- Lightspeed: Weekly recaps and in depth discussions on the Solana ecosystem
- Empire: Discussions and weekly recaps on crypto and web3 topics
- Unchained: Weekly interviews and news on different crypto and regulatory topics
- Ethereum Audible: Read throughs and breakdowns of web3 and Ethereum related whitepapers and articles
- Epicenter: In depth discussions on all things crypto and web3
- What is money: Discussions on macro economy, money and why Bitcoin is the cure for it
- On the brink: The Castle Island Ventures team interviews themselves and others from the crypto space, including projects, regulatory issues and deep dives.
- What Bitcoin did: Long form discussions on Bitcoin and society
- Zero Knowledge: Exploring L1s, ZK Proofs and projects related to both topics
- Bankless: Discussions, interviews and weekly recaps about Ethereum and a bank-less journey
- The Delphi Podcast: Discussions on different topics in web3 from the Delphi labs team
- Blockchain Gaming World: Gaming discussions and project interviews
- Zima Red: Gaming and NFT discussions and project interviews
- On the Margin: Macro economy discussions with a crypto angle
- Tascha Labs: Macro economy and crypto trading focused podcast
- On the Other Side: Governance and societal focused discussions in web3
- DAOn the Rabbit Hole: All things DAOs
- Tokens but how: No longer active, but season one covered really good skeptical discussions on why projects need tokens and tokenomics.
- The Runebase Podcast: Thorchain spaces.
- Proof of Decentralization: In depth conversations about how decentralized projects actually are. No longer active.
Designing Tokenomics by Yosh Zlotogorski